Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ FACES - WEEK 19 - " Blurb Book Photo " Contest

This is my first time ever participating in this contest, but have really enjoyed seeing all the photos my blog friends enter, and wanted to give it a try, too!


I love everything about this photo of my son.. His eyes... His expression... the color .. just everything.. so here is my first entry

"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

5 comments:

  1. That first entry is kind of nerve wracking, huh? Good luck! He's a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo! I love the focused foreground and the blurry background! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you entered! :-) great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photo! the color is awesome and i like the composition. good luck :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photo!
    I see you're in AZ too! :)

    ReplyDelete